10 THINGS TO DO IN CORREGIDOR
1. Walk around the laterals of the Malinta Tunnel where the 1000-bed hospital and Manuel L. Quezon’s office are located. It is also where you can see burnt out bones of a Japanese soldier.
2. Bring some food and drinks and watch the picturesque view of the sunset and sunrise at the Battery Grubbs.
3. Conquer your fear and explore the first hospital in Corregidor…..at night!
4. Discover new and challenging biking trails!
5. Trek the slopes of Malinta Hill – perfect activity for mountain and nature enthusiasts.
*photo credit: Corregidor.ph
6. View a part of the island while sliding down on a 40ft high zipline.
7. Drive an all-terrain vehicle along the South Beach.
*photo credit: The Poor Traveler
8. For the adventure seekers, exploring the Japanese Cave and the Duck Walk Tunnel is a must! You might encounter some geckos too!
*photo credit: Adventurous Feet
9. Relax and have fun at the beach area. There are also available kayaks for rent.
10. A person can burn around 415 calories for an hour of walking. How about trying the walking tour then? It’s a fun way to learn about Corregidor Island and burn some calories at the same time.